Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physiotherapy – Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
” Women’s health is a specialist area of physiotherapy which focuses on problems related to the pelvic floor and the pelvis.”
Women’s Health Physiotherapy at Resolve
These problems may be either gynaecological or obstetric (pregnancy, pre and post) related and include conditions such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain, diastasis, constipation, painful intercourse as well as aches and pain during pregnancy such as pelvic girdle, back and sciatic problems.
At Resolve in Sutton Coldfield, our specialist female physiotherapist is highly specialised and approachable. She is able to treat all conditions related to women’s health and uses the latest techniques and technology to help with your problems. It is our priority to make you feel comfortable when seeking treatment at our clinic.
Can Women’s Health Physiotherapy Help Me?
- Do you have to run to the toilet urgently or unusually often?
- Do you leak urine, gas or stool when you cough, sneeze, jump or at any other time?
- Do you have pain with your bladder filling or emptying?
- Do you have a feeling of heaviness or dragging in your pelvis, vagina or anus?
- Do you have pain with intercourse or inserting tampons or a during a smear test?
- Have you had, or have scheduled, pelvic surgery?
- Are experiencing aches, pains or any of the symptoms above and currently pregnant?
- Have you had a baby and are unsure if you have returned to normal ‘down there’?
- Have you a new mum and want to return to exercises but are unsure how to do so safely?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above then we can help!