Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Clinic Data Protection Notice
Resolve Physiotherapy Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998
Confidentiality: The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to the Clinic and the Clinic is committed to compliance with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines.
Medical Information: Your medical information will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to those involved with your Care. This includes Doctors involved with your Care, administrative personnel and your GP.
Payment Settlement: We may share your information with any person or organisation who may be responsible for meeting your treatment expenses, e.g. your insurer. In the event that an invoice is not fully settle for any reason, we may also share with debt collection agencies such information as is necessary to collect any unpaid amount. Please note that you will be liable for any costs of debt collection if your invoice is not fully settled.
Clinical Audit: The Clinic is required to conduct audits of medical records for quality assurance reasons, which may include your medical information. Your data will be treated in line with guidance issued by the Healthcare Commission.
Compliance with the Law: We may disclose your data if we are under obligation to do so by law or under other parliamentary or regulatory obligations.
Names and Addresses: We do not make the names of addresses of patients available to other organisation, unless they are acting on our behalf.